How to register with the practice
The practice will only register patients who live within our practice boundaries. The practice area includes parts of Collier Row, Romford and Gidea Park. The boundaries are detailed on the map in the Practice Boundary Area tab.
The practice operates an equal opportunities policy as follows:
- We value our patients equally
- We will offer equal opportunities to all patients regardless of sex, marital status, age, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief
- We will not tolerate any discrimination against any patient for any of the above reasons; any such discrimination will be considered as a disciplinary offence
If you wish to register with the practice you must contact the surgery and present with the completed paperwork at reception.
You will be asked to provide: proof of entitlement to free routine treatment – EU passport or immigration documents and also proof of residency – 2 recent utility bills, not a mobile phone bill. If you have a medical card please bring this with you along with completed questionnaire forms.
If a New Patient interview is required, details will be taken of:
- any medication you are taking
- any chronic diseases you may be suffering from
- dates of immunisations etc.
If you are taking a number of medications you may be asked to make an appointment to see the doctor.
N.B. Patients are registered with the practice but can request to see a specific doctor when booking if they wish.