How to register with the practice
The practice will only register patients who live within our practice boundaries. The practice area includes parts of Collier Row, Romford and Gidea Park. The boundaries are detailed on the map in the Practice Boundary Area map.
Before registering, please review our practice policies, values and practices:
The practice operates an equal opportunities policy as follows:
- We value our patients equally
- We will offer equal opportunities to all patients regardless of sex, marital status, age, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief
- We will not tolerate any discrimination against any patient for any of the above reasons; any such discrimination will be considered as a disciplinary offence
If you are taking a number of medications you may be asked to make an appointment to see the doctor. If a New Patient interview is required, details will be taken of:
- any medication you are taking
- any chronic diseases you may be suffering from
- dates of immunisations etc.
Patients are registered with the practice but can request to see a specific doctor or either site when booking if they wish.
You will be asked to provide:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of address
- Self captured photo with ID
During the application assessment, we’ll need to confirm your identity and verify your account is secure by asking to see a good quality photo of yourself where you are holding a valid photo ID – a selfie photo.
- Take a self-captured photo (selfie) of yourself holding your photo ID
- Ensure this is a headshot
- Ensure the photo ID you are holding is clear and readable
- Take the photo in a room with enough light
- Please select the highest photo quality on the device taking the picture
- Hold up the document, next your face
- Then upload this photo in addition to the other ID documents as part of your application.
|Patients wishing to register must provide one of each from the below:|
|Proof of Identity:||Passport (not a photocopy)|
Photo Driving Licence
|Proof of residence:||Tenancy agreement/Mortgage agreement |
Council Tax Bill
Utility bill (no older than 3 months)
NOT A MOBILE PHONE BILL
Official Letter stating place of residence (Home Office)
|Patients from overseas must also provide:||Valid visa (6 months – 2 years) |
Passports – for all family members
Anyone coming to the UK to marry someone who is already a resident will have a letter from the Home Office to verify this.
|Children under 5 years:||Birth Certificates or Passports|
Child Immunisation history