We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have set up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We have over a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Or alternatively complete the form attached and hand in at our reception: Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.
Recent Projects, Patient Choices and How They Have Been Implemented
|YOU ASKED US TO ADDRESS||OUR ACTIONS|
· We created 3 more clinical rooms.
· Change our front doors to become fully automated and provide better disabled access.
· To modernise and renovate the existing bathrooms and all sink units.
· New patient record storage facility.
|Appointment booking lines times||· We are now open from 08:00 to 18:30 every workday for appointment request.|
|Improve telephone access and ease of appointment booking||
· Patient could book appointments via the main telephone number only during the telephone triage appointment system. Patients can now walk in and book their appointment.
· We have increased the number of receptionists answering calls and the overhauled the telephone system providers and call handling system.
· Online Bookings – type of appointments that can be booked increased.
· Automated telephone booking line not reintroduced as not used by many patients.
|Triage System||· Pure telephone triage system removed to give flexible options.|
|Merger and second site logistics||
· Seamless working between the two practice sites, with the same telephone and IT systems.
· Half day cover across both sites now and Saturday provision for Chadwell Heath patients.
|SMS Appointment reminders||· SMS Appointment reminder Service since September 2017.|
SMS Pathology Communications and
· Implementation of pathology results communication with prior patient consent.
· General SMS communication use by clinicians and reception team, with future signposting service to follow.
· New website content and clearer design.