NHS App The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- securely view your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Download the NHS app on the App stores here:
When you register in the app, the NHS will carry out a series of checks to confirm your identity. The app will then securely connect to information from the GP surgery. To keep your access secure, we’ll send a security code to your phone each time you use the app. Get help with the app If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.
Review the sign-up guidance and help pages here : https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/help-and-support
Review the NHS Login process here: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/nhs-login/